1.31.2011

Sketchbook 4: 2008-2009

Sketchbook number four.
I like this sketchbook. I drew in it during a changing time.
I filled its pages with random sketches during the first and second year of dental school. I had this book around when my first and only boyfriend, Preston, asked me to be his wife. You can see a few drawings of him snuck in amongst the pages :) I drew in this book a lot when I thought I should have been studying...but everything turned out fine.
Click on the image to enlarge.





















1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Lauren!
I love looking at your art and photos! Thank you for sharing your life:)
Remember the day you came over and painted on a plate and mug? I'm working on mosaics and I love it.

Please come over when y'all are in Texarkana.
Love,
Jan Lavender

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...